Sunday 22 April 2018

POINT, CLICK, EARN



When we look at the Internet, we see opportunity for a lot of things and that includes making money. 

The question now becomes, How do we make money form the internet?

Its simple. 
You get a part time Job.

Now, now, now. 
I know you guys already work 9-5 jobs and would just like a break.

Set your own work time
How about I tell you that you can choose the time and place you work or as I would put it, trade your time for cash.

You are your own boss. You decide what time you work because the work is there waiting for you, just for the taking.

How so? 
Because it is so. All work are available for the most part every 24 hours and are reset at a precise time each day to start the cycle again every day.

Do you need skills?
There is no specific skill requirement for these jobs because its things you already know how to do. 
You know to use a computer and type. 
You already know how to use a mouse to point and click
Its so repetitive and simple, even a child can do it.

Tell you a story
I started working on the internet for one reason. To make money. But I soon learnt that It's hard work and the pay is not that great. So I had to rethink my whole idea behind this prospect.

So Like many now starting, I starting throwing money into my online project and soon find out that there are devious people out there that just want to rip people off and promise them a fantastic product which will change their lives. Guess what, it does change your life, for the poorer not richer. I saw on you tube one guy that admitted to defrauding people by creating fake digital products just to get you to spend $20.00 to buy absolutely nothing. 

Now since I live in an under developed country, my avenues for generating revenue are quite limited as I am still trying to get signed up to a survey site to actually do a survey because that's where the money is. But since I can't do that, I have to make do with what I have. Make the best of a bad situation.

Seeing that it's going to take a while to actually make any money for the net, fantasy and reality seems to drift even further away. Then I thought to myself. The best thing is to just Join a few click sites and see how that goes. I got burnt and sent down a rabbit hole but in all the madness, I did manage to make some cash. Not as much as I had hoped but given the circumstances, I managed to make a quite a few dollars. 

I joined paid to click and paid to read email sites. Each had a story and a half to tell but after reading a few reviews and learning for experience, I am getting a bit smarter at this. Its my one year anniversary for using PTC sites and though it has been hard, I am not joining the game at a late stage, that all the good spots have been filed. There maybe good sets left but its going to take some time to find.

Just like any good investment, it needs to be researched and tested before it can be trusted but if you're the aggressive investor and risk taker, ("No Risk, No Reward"  kind of person) then you can jump in and hope you come up to the surface.

How to Start?
Making money via PTC is easy. You just need the best trustworthy and dependable PTC to make it happen. I have worked on quite a few and I've found myself having the following as my main staple.

















No comments:

Post a Comment