Sunday 15 April 2018

SIX STEPS TO MAKE CASH EASY

Good Day all, I have a wonderful story to tell you. Its from my own personal experience and you will need to take time to read this and take it in. I am an honest marketer.

My name is… not important. What I’m about to tell you is. I’ve been on this online hunt to make mega bucks. People been selling stuff and sending me things to try. An like a fool chasing gold, I gone following them.

I’ve been scammed, bamboozled and rob of money. If you’ve been there, you know the feeling. I got some good advise along the way and I’m willing to share it for free. Yes you heard me, FREE.

Step one is to log on to this page

Step two is to view and see what I’m offering you.
A complete package from money generation, payment retrieval to advertising.

Open an account with any of the PTC sites on that page but for starters I would recommend NEOBUX. Why you may ask, simple, they’ve PAID me already and INSTANTLY via PAYZA.


Step Three is to open a payment account or a Digital Wallet so as to receive your funds like PAYPAL, PAYZA or PAYEER.


Step four is to work your account every day and view ads, you’ll need a PC or a Laptop for this. The use of touch screen devices will constitute as cheating and your account will be removed. Your earnings will be shown on the top of your page. When you reach US$2.00, you can extract your earnings.


Step five is the key to get more earnings. Collecting $2.00 is a lot of work but when you can share the work load, it’s better. Referrals can be direct or rented but the do they same task. Part of the money the referral makes, you receive so the more referrals you have, the more you make. Now you can pass the word around or you can choose to advertise.


Step Six is the last stage of the cycle. Yes cycle because the whole process needs to be repeated over and over again. 

You advertise by either purchasing ads space from NEOBUX or you use a EMAIL MARKETING TOOL to send emails to members to join. One such email tool is MAILOURLIST which is free to use and you can earn mailer credits by viewing other members pages. When you earn $1000. mailer credit, you can mail to 1000 members. And the best part is the offer the highest of mailer credit rewards of all the viral list builders out there. I know, I’ve tried 20 of them. This one works.

Check out my progress on this page and see how well I’m progressing. MY ONLINE STATS

I would tell you to try them all as I do update my site as to weed out the not paying and the scammers but for now, I would tell you use NEOBUX, it works, it pays.

Like I said I’ve tried a lot of programmes on the 3 months I’ve been online and the best one so far is NEOBUX, Clixsence is good but I haven’t reach my cash out limit as yet.


I do hope you find this informative and if you wish to take action, just click here, I’ll really appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment